The ABA shooter of the year series is friendly contest that every ABA member can participate. All you have to do is come and shoot in the 3 ABA tournaments. We will total up all the scores for all 3 shoots. The best over all score in your class will win the classification.
We will be giving away a very nice awards to each winner of their division.
1) Be a member of the Arkansas Bowhunters Association
2) Participate in all 3 ABA tournaments
3) Total up your scores and see how it ranks against the other shooters.
1) ABA Spring State Championship on March 19th and 20th.
2) ABA Memorial Scholarship Shoot on May 30th.
3) ABA Fall State Championship on September 17th and 18th.
The winner of each division will be announced at the awards ceremony of the last shoot in the series, the ABA Fall State Championship Shoot.
There’s no additional cost to enter the ABA Shooter of the Year Series. All you do is shoot the tournaments as normal and hope for the best. So come on and give it a try.
***USE THE ARROWS TO SCROLL TO THE NEXT DIVISION***